Rare disease patients require more resources to ensure quality and continuity of care, including rare disease clinical expertise, handling complex delivery needs, and a "high-touch" patient experience. This whitepaper covers the complexities of working with rare disease patients and how rare disease specialty pharmacies can play a proactive role in providing seamless coordination.
Download the whitepaper to learn what payors should consider when evaluating a specialty pharmacy partner for rare diseases, including:
- Trends in Rare Diseases
- Rare Diseases are Difficult to Diagnose
- Traditional vs. Rare Specialty Pharmacy Distribution
- Network Development for Limited Distribution of Rare Disease Drugs
- Payor Credentialing
- Payor Operational Challenges with Rare Disease Limited Distribution Drugs
- Optimizing Patient Care Services with Rare Disease Limited Distribution Drugs
Simply submit your information to immediately access your digital copy of the whitepaper.